Trust Guardian Club for great benefits
At Guardian, looking after your family’s health and well being is our priority. And you can also trust us to care for you with healthy rewards, offers and advice. Guardian Club is our way to thank you for your loyalty and give you something extra.
Guardian Club has no membership or card fees.
Earn rewards instantly
Simply present your Guardian Club card and you’ll earn 1 point
for every $1 you spend. For every 250 points you earn, you’ll
receive $5 off your next purchase.*
Once you’re a club member we’ll keep you up to date with exclusive offers, VIP events, competitions and advice you can trust.
Earn points Australia wide
You can use your card at any participating Guardian Pharmacy throughout Australia.
FREE 100 bonus points when you provide your email address!†
It’s easy. Simply provide your email address when you complete the online application form, and not only will we be able to update you faster with special offers and discounts, 100 bonus points will be credited to your Guardian Club card!
Click here to sign up to Guardian Club today!
Points cannot be earned or redeemed on prescriptions. A minimum of 250 points must be accumulated before you are eligible to redeem. 250 points is equivalent to a $5 redemption.
†100 bonus points will be automatically allocated to your account within 5 business days when you update your account to include a valid email address for the first time
[ Back to top of page ]
Current Competitions and Promotions
Click here for current competitions and promotions.
[ Back to top of page ]
Join Guardian Club
To join the Guardian Club, simply complete the form on this page and we will contact you with your account details once we've processed your application.
Not a member of Guardian Club?Click here to join today!
See below for Terms and Conditions
[ Back to top of page ]
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is Guardian Club?
A. Guardian Club is Guardian Pharmacies' loyalty program - it's free to join and rewards you every time you shop at participating Guardian Pharmacies.
Q. How does Guardian Club work?
A. Simply present your Guardian Club Card every time you make a purchase at any participating Guardian Pharmacy. Your card will be swiped and your purchase recorded. For every $1 you spend* you will earn 1 point. For every 250 points you earn you'll receive $5 off your next purchase*.
*Excluding prescription purchases
Q. What does it cost and how do I join?
A. Guardian Club membership is free! You can join the Guardian Club at any participating Guardian Pharmacy. You will receive a Guardian Club Card and can start collecting points straight away, or join via the Internet.
Q. What type of rewards can I get with my Guardian Club Card?
A. For every $1 you spend you will earn 1 point. For every 250 points you earn you'll receive $5 off your next purchase.* (*Excluding prescription purchases)
Q. Can I spend my points immediately?
A. To reach your first Reward you need to earn 250 points. For every $1 you spend* you will earn 1 Point and with regular Bonus Point offers your points balance will add up fast. 250 points entitles you to a $5.00 reward to spend in the pharmacy and every further 250 points another $5.00. (*Excluding prescription purchases.)
Q. How do I know how many points I have?
A. If we have your email address, you will receive a monthly statement email which shows how many points you have collected and any reward available for you to redeem. You can also contact the Guardian Club Customer Service Centre, Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 6.00pm on 1300 657 567 or click here to check your points balance.
Q. How many points do I need before I can get a reward?
A. To reach your first reward you need to earn 250 points. With
regular Bonus Point offers this will happen very quickly. 250
points entitles you to a $5.00 reward and every further 250 points
A. Claiming your reward is simple. Because the program is electronic there is no need to wait for a voucher or even a statement of account*. You simply visit a participating pharmacy and select the item you wish to purchase (excluding prescription purchases).Tell the staff member you wish to claim your Reward and they will swipe your Guardian Club Card to verify you have the required points. The value of your Reward is then deducted from the price of your item. You even earn points on the reward purchase.
Q. Will I be able to get Bonus Points like on other programs?
A. As a Club member, you'll receive exclusive Bonus Point offers regularly to help you reach your Reward levels faster. Keep a look out for Bonus Point offers available in health, beauty, relaxation, skincare and more.
Q. Is my Guardian Club Card a credit card - can I use it to pay for my shopping?
A. Your Guardian Club Card is not a credit or payment card. It identifies you as a member and lets you collect and redeem points. Pay for your purchases as usual with cash, cheque, debit or credit card, then present your Guardian Club Card and points will be automatically credited to your Guardian Club Reward Account.
Q. Can I take my Reward as cash?
A. Your Guardian Club Card Rewards have the buying power of cash as they can be used to get dollars off your purchases at participating Guardian Pharmacies, but they cannot be redeemed for cash.
Q. Can I get extra cards so that the whole family can earn points?
A. As the primary Guardian Club cardholder, you can link other members of your family to your account. Just pop into any Guardian Pharmacy and ask for a supplementary application form, quote your card number and other members of your family will be issued card. This means you can earn points more quickly and enjoy your Guardian Club Reward sooner. With the whole family or household with their own Guardian Club Card, you'll never miss out on valuable points.
Q. Where can I join?
A. Join at any participating Guardian Pharmacy listed on this web site.
Q. Where do I find details about my points?
Q. How do I update my Guardian Club card details?
[ Back to top of page ]
Terms & Conditions
Guardian Club – Terms and conditions
The Guardian Club Card is issued by Sigma Company Limited ABN 004 132 923 (Sigma).
- By signing an application form or using a Guardian Club Card each applicant or member (each called a “Member”) accepts and agrees to be bound by the Guardian Club Terms and Conditions applicable from time to time.
- The Guardian Club card is valid at any participating Guardian Pharmacy (“participating Guardian Pharmacy”). Your Home Pharmacy will be designated as the Guardian Pharmacy at which you joined Guardian Club. You may alter your Home Pharmacy at any time on-line or via the call centre.
- The Guardian Club Card is not a credit or charge card, is not transferable and remains the property of Sigma.
- A Member may apply for a secondary Guardian Club Card. Points earned on the secondary Guardian Club Card will accrue to the Primary Guardian Club card.
- Members will earn points on all purchases they make at any participating Guardian Pharmacy or at www.guardianpharmacies.com.au, other than for excluded items. Points will not be earned on redemptions.
- Excluded items include prescription items, gift cards, products advertised as being excluded and products where the granting of points would be otherwise be prohibited by law.
- Members will receive 1 Point for every $1.00 spent on non-excluded items. Bonus points may be offered from time to time.
- If you do not have your Guardian Club Card with you at the time of purchase you can return to the point of purchase within 30 days with a copy of your receipt and your Guardian Club Card and the points will be credited to your account.
- Transactions processed online must include your Guardian Club membership number in order to earn points; points cannot be allocated retrospectively to online transactions.
- Secondary Guardian Club Cards will not earn points for online transactions.
- Members will be eligible to redeem their Points to pay for the whole or part of any purchase (excluding prescriptions) at any participating Guardian Pharmacy or at www.guardianpharmacies.com.au when that Member has an accumulated minimum balance of 250 Points.
- When redeeming in-store or at www.guardianpharmacies.com.au, members will receive a discount of $5 off the current transaction for every 250 points redeemed. Redemptions can only be processed in increments of $5. Points cannot be redeemed on prescriptions.
- Subject to anything else contained herein, unused points will expire after a minimum of 3 years after the date on which they were earned. All of a member’s points will expire if their Guardian Club Card has not been used in the previous 12 months.
- Points are not transferable and can only be redeemed by Primary Guardian Club Cardholder. Secondary Guardian Club Cardholders cannot redeem Points.
- To the extent permitted by law, Sigma or any participating Guardian Pharmacy will not be liable for any errors, omissions, delays or disruptions in the operation of the Guardian Club and will not be liable for any loss caused by any such errors, omissions, delays or disruptions.
- Sigma or any participating Guardian Pharmacy will not allow redemption of any Points that have been credited to a Member in error or which relate to a purchase by a Member that is subsequently cancelled or reversed or where a refund is given. Any Points that have been credited to a Member in error may be subsequently deducted from the member’s account. This decision is at the discretion of Sigma. No discussion will be entered into.
- Members can view information about all Points they have earned and redeemed on-line at www.guardianclub.com.au.
- Members must promptly notify their Pharmacy of any change of their address or if their Guardian Club Card is lost or stolen. Members can also update their details at www.guardianclub.com.au. Sigma or any participating Guardian Pharmacy is not liable for any delay in providing or replacing the Guardian Club Card or for any unauthorised use of the Card.
- Members may opt out of communication from Guardian Club by following unsubscribe links on emails or by logging into their account at www.guardianclub.com.au.
- Sigma may suspend or terminate the Guardian Club or a Member’s membership in the Guardian Club at any time without reason or notice.
- Sigma reserves the right to suspend, vary, alter or amend all or any part of these Terms and Conditions, or terminate the Guardian Club program at its absolute discretion at any time. Sigma will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from any suspension or termination. Sigma will use its best endeavours to notify Members of any replacement or amendment but will not be liable if it does not.
- No Guardian Pharmacy has the authority, express or implied, to make any representation, warranty or statement on behalf of Sigma or in relation to the Guardian Club program and Sigma accepts no liability in respect of any representation, warranty or statement made by any Guardian Pharmacy.
- All conditions and warranties, whether express or implied and whether arising under statute or otherwise, as to the condition, suitability, quality, fitness or safety of any goods or services supplied by any participating Guardian Pharmacy are expressly excluded to the full extent permitted by law.
- Guardian Club is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
[ Back to top of page ]
Respecting your privacy
Sigma is committed to supporting the 'National Privacy Principles for the Fair Handling of Personal Information' contained in the Privacy Act 1988. These principles are used as the basis of the standards we adhere to surrounding the collection, access, storage and use of personal information which we may obtain during the course of operating our business.
Collection of personal information by us
Sigma is required to collect personal information to be able to provide requested products or services.
The kinds of personal information we collect and store will depend on what products and services you request from us. However, it may include (amongst other things):
- personal information you give us when you request a product or service from us. This information may include your opinion/preferences about specific products and services, your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, credit card details to facilitate
- communications between you and us; and
- transactional information about your use of our products and service.
Information about transactions relating to prescription products is only stored by Sigma in a de-identified format and this information is not shared with other organisations.
How your personal information will be used
We collect your personal information so that we can use it for our functions and activities which include, amongst other things:
- activating your account and confirming your details;
- processing your orders;
- being aware of any special product and service requirements you may have;
- providing you with electronic confirmation of your orders (where applicable) and advising you of any changes to our products and services;
- confirming your identity when you contact us;
- addressing any feedback or complaints you may have;
- any purposes for which it was requested and directly related purposes, and developing, improving and marketing our products and services.
Exchange of personal information with third parties
Personal information we collect from you may be disclosed:
- to any entity to which we are required or authorised by or under law to disclose such information (for instance, Federal or State law enforcement agencies and investigative agencies, courts, various other Federal or State government bodies);
- to others that you have been informed of at the time any personal information is collected from you;
- to our business associates and others for purposes directly related to the purpose for which the personal information is collected;
- to Sigma management and personnel;
- to our professional advisors and other contractors (for example IT consultants and mailing houses); or
- with your consent (express or implied), to others.
We may also obtain personal and other information from some or all of the above to enable us to provide our services or products to you. When we obtain personal and other information from third parties whom we are referred to by you, we will assume and you will ensure that you have made that third party aware of the referral of the persons and purposes involved in the collection, use and disclosure of the relevant personal or other information.
Use and disclosure of personal information by us
If we use or disclose your personal information for a purpose (the "secondary purpose") other than the main reason for which it was originally collected (the "primary purpose"), to the extent required by law, we will ensure that:
- the secondary purpose is related to the primary purpose of collection (and directly related in the case of sensitive information), and you would reasonably expect that we would use or disclose your information in that way; or
- you have consented to the use or disclosure of your personal information for the secondary purpose; or
- the use or disclosure is required or authorised by or under law; or
- the use or disclosure is otherwise permitted by law (for example, as a necessary part of an investigation of suspected unlawful activity).
Collection of information other than personal information
If you visit our website, some of the information we and/or our contractors collect about your visit to our website is not personal information because it does not reveal your identity. Information of this nature can include:
- Site visit information
When you visit our website, we and/or our contractors collect general information about your visit which may include your server address, the date and time of your visit, the pages you accessed, the information you downloaded and the type of Internet browser you used. We and/or our contractors may use this information in anonymous, aggregated form, for statistical purposes only, to assist us in improving the quality and usability of our website.
A cookie is a small string of information that a website transfers to your browser for identification purposes. The cookies we and/or our contractors use may identify individual users. Cookies can either be "persistent" or "session" based. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer, contain an expiration date, and are mainly for the user's convenience. Session cookies are short-lived and are held on your browser's memory only for the duration of your session, they are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser. We and/or our contractors may use both session and persistent cookies. This information may be used to personalise your current visit to our and our contractors' websites. Upon closing your browser, the session cookie is destroyed.
Most Internet browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can adjust your Internet browser to reject cookies or to notify you when they are being used. However, rejecting cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
Access and correction of your personal information
You can ask to obtain access to your personal information that we and/or our contractors hold, although under some circumstances permitted by law, we may not provide such information to you. Also, we may not be able to require our contractors to provide personal information to you. We may ask you to put your request in writing and pay a reasonable fee levied by us for this. It is important to us that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. If you are aware that this is not the case and would like your personal information corrected, or simply desire access to your personal information, please contact us at:
Sigma Company Ltd
ABN 44 004 132 923
Locked Bag 146
BALMAIN NSW 2041
Phone: 1300 657 567
[ Back to top of page ]