Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting the Guardianpharmacies.com.au website (the "Site"). Guardianpharmacies.com.au is a leading online pharmacy: a retail store and information site for pharmaceutical products. The Site is designed to provide a convenient, private and informative retail experience for consumers to purchase products essential for maintenance of good health and for prevention of future illness. Accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the Guardianpharmacies.com.au online store offers an easy and convenient method of ordering pharmaceutical products online, along with a wealth of health-related information.
Guardian Pharmacies wants each visitor to the Site ("you") to have a safe, pleasurable visit, so we have established the following terms and conditions so that we both know what to expect from each other. By using the Site you agree to be bound by the terms following. Please read them carefully. Your usage of the Site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your placement of an order also indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
All information supplied has no warranty whatsoever. Information and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No warranty is made that any information on or linked to this Site is complete and/or accurate. All information contained on the Site, including information relating to medical and health conditions, products and treatments, is for informational purposes only. It is often presented in summary or aggregate form.
Professional advice is required for each particular illness, disease, infection, injury or other medical condition and for dosages of the pharmaceutical product supplied via this Site. This information is not to be taken as any sort of medical advice whatsoever. You take full and total responsibility for what you do with this information, and any resulting outcomes from your actions.
The information contained in this Site is not intended nor is it implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice or any information contained on or in any product packaging or labels. Always seek the advice of your Pharmacist, General Practitioner, other medical practitioner or qualified health provider when starting any new medical treatment, continuing with medical treatment or with any questions you may have regarding yours or any other partyís medical condition. Nothing contained in the service is intended to be or should be taken for medical diagnosis or treatment.
Product images displayed are for representation purpose only. Actual product may differ from images shown.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
This Site is owned and operated by Sigma Company Limited (Sigma). Unless otherwise specified, all material appearing on this Site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons and images, photographs, graphics, typefaces and other material (collectively "Content") as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof is subject to applicable copyright laws. Copyright ©Sigma Company limited, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All audio and video clips are the sole property of Sigma or their respective content providers. All software used on the Site is the sole property of Sigma or those supplying the software. You acknowledge that the Site contains Content, audio and video clips and software that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights, and that these rights are valid and maybe protected in all forms, media and technologies which exist now or are developed in the future. You may use the content of this Site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this Site and for no other purpose. No materials from this Site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without Sigma’s prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trade mark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability for Products Sold
Except as expressly stated herein, sigma makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on the Site. Except as expressly stated herein, Sigma expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on this site, including but not limited to merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to sigma arising from any product sold on the Site shall be the price of the product ordered. In no event shall sigma its directors, officers, employees and representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential or punitive damages related to product sold.
Disclaimer for Use of Site
You expressly agree that use of the Site is at your sole risk. In no event will sigma, its directors, officers, employees and representatives, third-party content providers or the like warrant that the site will be uninterrupted or error-free. In addition Sigma, does not make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site, or use of the information, content, service, or products provided through the Site.
Further, Sigma explicitly disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on sites that link to or from the site from third parties. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in third-party sites, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites.
Under no circumstances shall we or any other party involved in creating, producing, or distributing the Site be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages for loss of profits, good will, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages) that result from (i) the use of or inability to use the site, (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the site; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your registration information, transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the site; (v) negligent or wilful acts of sigma , its directors, officers, employees and representatives or (vi) any other matter relating to the Site.
Your account obligations
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form (the "Registration Information") and
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and registration and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password and registration. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security. Sigma considers this Registration Information private. The information is kept on a secure server to protect it from outside parties. We use the information only for the limited purposes of processing your orders, for statistical purposes to improve our site and services to you, to administer our site, and to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
Credit Cards: We accept Visa and Mastercard. There is no surcharge for using Visa or Mastercard. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number - the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you. Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing your order. Your credit card will be billed as soon as your order is placed. This is done to protect the security of your credit card details, as we do not store your card details at any point. In the event that we cannot fulfill your order or some items cannot be shipped, we will refund the difference back to your credit card. These refunds may take several business days to appear on your statement.
Money Orders, Cashier's Cheques, Company Cheques and Personal Cheques:
Sigma does not accept money orders, cashier's cheques, personal cheques and company cheques.
Order acceptance policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Sigma reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Sigma reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site. You agree not to access the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us for use in accessing the Site.
Sigma may elect to electronically monitor areas of the Site and may disclose any Content, records, or electronic communication of any kind (i) to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate the Site; or (iii) to protect our rights or property or the rights of the users, our directors, employees, representatives, sponsors, third party providers or licensors. We are not responsible for screening, policing, editing, or monitoring such Content.
Sigma may terminate your access, or suspend your access to all or part of the Site, without notice, for any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another user, a third-party Provider, Merchant, Sponsor, Licensor, service provider, or us.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Sigma shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Sigma shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled Sigma shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
As far as legally possible this Agreement, its terms and conditions and the Use of this Site shall be governed by the laws in existence from time to time in Australia. Any claim relating to the Site, the services provided through the Site or the Content shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of Victoria and you agree to submit to having the matter dealt with in a court in Melbourne in the state of Victoria Australia.
These terms are effective even if this Agreement is terminated by either party. Subject to applicable law, we reserve the right to suspend or deny, in our sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Site with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Site may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your registration and all related information and files under your registration and bar any further access to such files or the Site. Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Site.
Security and privacy
Linking and framing
Links to external sites from this Site are provided for convenience only and Sigma does not endorse or make any warranty with respect to such external sites.
Guardian Club – Terms and conditions
The Guardian Club Card is issued by Sigma Company Limited ACN 004 132 923 (Sigma).
- By signing an application form or using a Guardian Club Card each applicant or member (each called a “Member”) accepts and agrees to be bound by the Guardian Club Terms and Conditions applicable from time to time.
- The Guardian Club card is valid at any participating Guardian Pharmacy (“participating Guardian Pharmacy”). Your Home Pharmacy will be designated as the Guardian Pharmacy at which you joined Guardian Club. You may alter your Home Pharmacy at any time on-line or via the call centre.
- The Guardian Club Card is not a credit or charge card, is not transferable and remains the property of Sigma.
- A Member may apply for a secondary Guardian Club Card. Points earned on the secondary Guardian Club Card will accrue to the Primary Guardian Club card.
- Members will earn points on all purchases they make at any participating Guardian Pharmacy or at www.guardianpharmacies.com.au, other than for excluded items.
- Excluded items include prescription items, gift cards, products advertised as being excluded and products where the granting of points would be otherwise be prohibited by law.
- Members will receive 1 Point for every $1.00 spent on non-excluded items. Bonus points may be offered from time to time.
- If you do not have your Guardian Club Card with you at the time of purchase you can return to the point of purchase within 30 days with a copy of your receipt and your Guardian Club Card and the points will be credited to your account.
- Transactions processed online must include your Guardian Club membership number in order to earn points; points cannot be allocated retrospectively to online transactions.
- Secondary Guardian Club Cards will not earn points for online transactions.
- Members will be eligible to redeem their Points to pay for the whole or part of any purchase (excluding prescriptions) at any participating Guardian Pharmacy or at www.guardianpharmacies.com.au when that Member has an accumulated minimum balance of 250 Points.
- When redeeming in-store or at www.guardianpharmacies.com.au, members will receive a discount of $5 off the current transaction for every 250 points redeemed. Redemptions can only be processed in increments of $5.
- Subject to anything else contained herein, unused points will expire after a minimum of 3 years after the date on which they were earned. All of a member’s points will expire if their Guardian Club Card has not been used in the previous 12 months.
- Points are not transferable and can only be redeemed by Primary Guardian Club Cardholder. Secondary Guardian Club Cardholders cannot redeem Points.
- To the extent permitted by law, Sigma or any participating Guardian Pharmacy will not be liable for any errors, omissions, delays or disruptions in the operation of the Guardian Club and will not be liable for any loss caused by any such errors, omissions, delays or disruptions.
- Sigma or any participating Guardian Pharmacy will not allow redemption of any Points that have been credited to a Member in error or which relate to a purchase by a Member that is subsequently cancelled or reversed or where a refund is given. Any Points that have been credited to a Member in error may be subsequently deducted from the member’s account. This decision is at the discretion of Sigma. No discussion will be entered into.
- Members can view information about all Points they have earned and redeemed on-line at www.guardianclub.com.au.
- Members must promptly notify their Pharmacy of any change of their address or if their Guardian Club Card is lost or stolen. Sigma or any participating Guardian Pharmacy is not liable for any delay in providing or replacing the Guardian Club Card or for any unauthorised use of the Card.
- Sigma may suspend or terminate the Guardian Club or a Member’s membership in the Guardian Club at any time without reason or notice.
- Sigma reserves the right to suspend, vary, alter or amend all or any part of these Terms and Conditions, or terminate the Guardian Club program at its absolute discretion at any time. Sigma will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from any suspension or termination. Sigma will use its best endeavours to notify Members of any replacement or amendment but will not be liable if it does not.
- No Guardian Pharmacy has the authority, express or implied, to make any representation, warranty or statement on behalf of Sigma or in relation to the Guardian Club program and Sigma accepts no liability in respect of any representation, warranty or statement made by any Guardian Pharmacy.
- All conditions and warranties, whether express or implied and whether arising under statute or otherwise, as to the condition, suitability, quality, fitness or safety of any goods or services supplied by any participating Guardian Pharmacy are expressly excluded to the full extent permitted by law.
- Guardian Club is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Respecting your privacy
Collection of personal information by us
Sigma is required to collect personal information to be able to provide requested products or services.
The kinds of personal information we collect and store will depend on what products and services you request from us. However, it may include (amongst other things):
- personal information you give us when you request a product or service from us. This information may include your opinion/preferences about specific products and services, your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, credit card details to facilitate
- communications between you and us; and
- transactional information about your use of our products and service.
How your personal information will be used
We collect your personal information so that we can use it for our functions and activities which include, amongst other things:
- processing your orders;
- being aware of any special product and service requirements you may have;
- providing you with electronic confirmation of your orders (where applicable) and advising you of any changes to our products and services;
- confirming your identity when you contact us;
- addressing any feedback or complaints you may have;
- any purposes for which it was requested and directly related purposes, and developing, improving and marketing our products and services.
Exchange of personal information with third parties
Personal information we collect from you may be disclosed:
- to any entity to which we are required or authorised by or under law to disclose such information (for instance, Federal or State law enforcement agencies and investigative agencies, courts, various other Federal or State government bodies);
- to others that you have been informed of at the time any personal information is collected from you;
- to our business associates and others for purposes directly related to the purpose for which the personal information is collected;
- to Sigma management and personnel;
- to our professional advisors and other contractors (for example IT consultants and mailing houses); or
- with your consent (express or implied), to others.
We may also obtain personal and other information from some or all of the above to enable us to provide our services or products to you. When we obtain personal and other information from third parties whom we are referred to by you, we will assume and you will ensure that you have made that third party aware of the referral of the persons and purposes involved in the collection, use and disclosure of the relevant personal or other information.
Use and disclosure of personal information by us
If we use or disclose your personal information for a purpose (the "secondary purpose") other than the main reason for which it was originally collected (the "primary purpose"), to the extent required by law, we will ensure that:
- the secondary purpose is related to the primary purpose of collection (and directly related in the case of sensitive information), and you would reasonably expect that we would use or disclose your information in that way; or
- you have consented to the use or disclosure of your personal information for the secondary purpose; or
- the use or disclosure is required or authorised by or under law; or
- the use or disclosure is otherwise permitted by law (for example, as a necessary part of an investigation of suspected unlawful activity).
Collection of information other than personal information
If you visit our website, some of the information we and/or our contractors collect about your visit to our website is not personal information because it does not reveal your identity. Information of this nature can include:
- Site visit information
When you visit our website, we and/or our contractors collect general information about your visit which may include your server address, the date and time of your visit, the pages you accessed, the information you downloaded and the type of Internet browser you used. We and/or our contractors may use this information in anonymous, aggregated form, for statistical purposes only, to assist us in improving the quality and usability of our website.
A cookie is a small string of information that a website transfers to your browser for identification purposes. The cookies we and/or our contractors use may identify individual users. Cookies can either be "persistent" or "session" based. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer, contain an expiration date, and are mainly for the user's convenience. Session cookies are short-lived and are held on your browser's memory only for the duration of your session, they are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser. We and/or our contractors may use both session and persistent cookies. This information may be used to personalise your current visit to our and our contractors' websites. Upon closing your browser, the session cookie is destroyed.
Most Internet browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can adjust your Internet browser to reject cookies or to notify you when they are being used. However, rejecting cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
Access and correction of your personal information
You can ask to obtain access to your personal information that we and/or our contractors hold, although under some circumstances permitted by law, we may not provide such information to you. Also, we may not be able to require our contractors to provide personal information to you. We may ask you to put your request in writing and pay a reasonable fee levied by us for this. It is important to us that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. If you are aware that this is not the case and would like your personal information corrected, or simply desire access to your personal information, please contact us at:
Sigma Company Ltd
ABN 44 004 132 923
Locked Bag 146
BALMAIN NSW 2041
Phone: 1300 657 567
GUARDIAN CATALOGUE CUSTOMER FEEDBACK SURVEY 2014
For the full list of terms and conditions for the Guardian catalogue customer feedback survey 2014, please read the PDF.
Sigma does not warrant that the Site will be available at any time. Users acknowledge that the Site may be unavailable for a number of reasons, including due to matters beyond Sigma’s control, and shall not hold Sigma accountable in respect of any claims arising there from. Sigma does not warrant that users’ access to the Site will meet any particular performance criteria.
Item availability & catalogues
Not all items displayed in our catalogues will be available to purchase on the Site. These products are available at participating Guardian Pharmacies stores while stocks last.
Limited purchase quantities
Sigma reserves the right to monitor and limit the purchase amounts of products at its sole discretion. Sigma reserves the right to restrict sales to a non-commercial level at its sole discretion. In such cases Sigma will reduce product(s) to what Sigma considers a non-commercial quantity. Any commercial size quantities should be request by email to: email@example.com
International destination restrictions
This Site only delivers to Australian postal addresses. Orders purchased on this Site cannot be shipped to an international address.
Sigma accepts Mastercard and Visa. We utilise the internationally recognised Secure Server certificate (SSL) technology to ensure customers' security.
Sigma also uses SecurePay Gateway Service . This system uses the industry’s best security methods and practises. All credit card numbers are housed within a secure environment. We never record a copy of your credit card details.
Sigma will cover the cost of freight of returned items where the mistake has been ours. The Site will accept returns of non-prescription lines within 30 days with proof of purchase. Goods must be in acceptable condition and Sigma must be contacted prior to sending.
Products can be returned to Sigma Pharmaceuticals, however customer service must be contacted before a credit can be provided. All credits are paid back to the card which made the payment, no refunds will be provided by the store where you returned the product.
For all credit and returns, please contact:
1300 790 618
Terms and Conditions of Entry – Sigma Healthcare Limited Blanket Promotions 2018-2019 (Blanket)
1. Information on how to enter, dates and prizes as set out in the Schedule form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry (Terms and Conditions) for each competition conducted under the Blanket (each a Competition). Entry into this Competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this Competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
3. Subject to any age restriction specified in item 1 of the Schedule, entry is open to all residents of Australia who fulfil the requirements set out below.
How to enter
4. Entrants may enter this Competition by following the entry requirements set out in Item 2 of the Schedule. Conditions specific to the method of entry are set out in Item 2 of the Schedule.
5. Entries must include all requested contact details, including a valid email or postal address (as requested), to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries permitted
6. Entrants may enter this Competition as often as is specified in Item 3 of the Schedule.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
7. The Competitions conducted under this Blanket commence on 30/04/2018 at 09:00 AM AEST/ AEDT and closes on 29/04/2019 at 05:00 PM AEST/ AEDT. (Blanket Promotional Period). Entries for each Promotion must be received by the Promoter prior to the Competition close date and time. The final draw will occur no later than 01/02/2019 at 11:00 AM AEST/ AEDT.
8. Each individual Competition conducted under the Blanket will open, close and be drawn on the date specified in Item 1 of the Schedule. All draws will be conducted at the premises of the Promoter's Premises. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize.
9. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning the major prize.
10. The winner/s will be notified by mail (as determined by the address provided by the entrant) and telephone within two business days of the draw.
11. Winners will be published online at www.guardianpharmacies.com.au.
12. Prizes will be sent within 28 days of the draw.
13. The Promoter may conduct such further draws three months after the original draw in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by email and telephone within two business days of the draw.
Prize on offer
14. Total prize value is up to $100,000 over the Blanket Promotional Period as at 15/03/2019. Records will be kept of all prizes and winners of each Competition conducted under the permits issued under the Blanket. Individual prizes under the blanket will not exceed $1,000 in value and no more than $3,000 will be given away at each draw.
15. The prizes on offer for each individual Competition are specified in Item 5 of the Schedule and conditions specific to the prize/s are specified in Item 4 of the Schedule.
Further Terms and Conditions
16. Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online Competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded upon demand. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
17. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded upon demand. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
18. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier's requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
19. The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by Competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner's deed of release or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
22. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the Competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner's nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this Competition will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection Statement
23. Entries may be disclosed to Permitz Group Pty Ltd for the sole purpose of conducting the Competition draw. The name of winners may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless a winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting their prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their personal information provided in connection with this Competition for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the Competition and awarding any prizes and any applicable statutory authorities and to conduct direct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants' personal information provided in connection with this Competition will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at https://www.guardianpharmacies.com.au/privacy-policy.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
24. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
25. Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
26. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this Competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this Competition. In particular, entries via the Internet, computer generation and use "scripting" is not permitted and will not be accepted.
27. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize The Promoter (including its' officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this Competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
30. The Promoter is Sigma Healthcare Limited (ABN 15 088 417 403) of 3 Myer Place, Rowville VIC 3178 ('Promoter').
31. NSW Permit : LTPM/18/02939.
|Item reference in terms and conditions||Applicable to Competition|
|1 – Who can enter open, close, and draw dates and times||
Any entrant who is under the age of 18, as of the date of entry, must obtain the prior permission of their legal parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter. The parent or guardian may be called to verify their consent and may be required to sign a release at the discretion of the Promoter. The release may also require the entrant's parent or guardian to accept responsibility for the acts and forbearances of the entrant. The release must be completed with the full name, address and telephone number of the entrant's parent or guardian. Failure to provide such proof, particulars or releases will immediately invalidate the entrant's entitlement to any prize, subject to State and Territory legislation.
Details of the promotional period for each competition:
|2 - Entry method and conditions of entry||
Eligible Entrants may enter the competition by :
Spending $30 in store in one transaction and swiping their loyalty card or signing up to become a loyalty member. Excludes prescription purchases.
Entrants need to be a loyalty member of Guardian Club.
By submitting an entry into this competition, entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter
|3 - number of entries per person||
Entrants may enter this competition multiple times.
One entry per Eligible Product Purchase of $30 or more in one transaction. All entrants must retain their original receipts during the promotional period. Such evidence must, on request by the Promoter, be provided to the reasonable satisfaction of the Promoter, to demonstrate that the entrant has complied with these Terms and Conditions. Any entrant found to be sharing any receipt or other proof to demonstrate Proof of Purchase with any other entrant, whether or not related in any way, will have all entries invalidated and will not be able to claim a prize. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any awarded prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter may conduct an immediate redraw if the first drawn entrant is unable to satisfy this clause.
|5 – number of winners and prizes and value||
There will be one winner.
25,000 loyalty bonus points allocated to the Guardian Club member account equivalent to $500. Cannot be redeemed on prescriptions.